- Training experience in over 85 countries
- Traineeships for undergraduate science, engineering, technology and architecture (most courses are accepted in some countries
- Course-related training in industry, research institutions, and the public sector
- Stipend cover the whole cost of living
- Organized social activities in most countries
- Practical guidance through nomination and acceptance procedures
- Assistance with permits, visas and accommodation
- Unique international experience to show prospective employers
- Value added to professional, technical or research experience increase cultural awareness
- A chance to develop linguistic skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability to an unfamiliar environment
- Personal development as you meet the challenge of living abroad
- Renewed enthusiasm and focus when you return to your studies and friends from all over the world
and confidence in future job interviews.
- Currently enrolled at a Philippine institution as a full-time student of engineering, agriculture, architecture, IT, business or related fields;
- An undergraduate usually in your penultimate year of study and over the age of 19 (although final year students sometimes placed); students in their first year should not apply.
adaptable, flexible, proactive, keen to meet new people and experience other culture.
WHAT WILL IT COST?
Student are expected to pay their own travel costs to the host country and personal travel insurance. There may be fees involved in obtaining training permits of visas from foreign embassies. Once on training/internship you will receive a stipend/allowance sufficient to cover the local cost of living including lodgings, food and local travel.
HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY CHANCES OF PLACEMENT FOR TRAINEESHIP?
IAESTE organize trainee exchange on a reciprocal basis. It follows that the number of students we can send abroad depends entirely on how many internship placements we can arrange at home for foreign students. If you are able to raise a firm offer of training for a foreign student, IAESTE Philippines will prioritize your application and you can avail of 50% scholarship grant on program fees.
Student interested in pursuing this option should email us: firstname.lastname@example.org