Business or product of employer (please include the company literature):
Number of Employer:
Trainee's workplace (if different from above address):
1. Have you employed foreign students through other means/ organization?
If yes, please give details:
2. Does your company regularly employ Filipino university students as trainee?
If yes, approximately how many students per year?
1. Is previous practical training required?
If YES, please give details:
2. Any other requirements:
Nationality of student: (if none please write ‘any’):
If you have requested from a particular geographical area please give reasons below:
At what stage in the degree course do you expect your trainee to be? Please check
What level of English do you require?
Any other languages (please specify):
Details of work placement: (please include as much information as possible):
Hours per day you would expect your trainee to work:
Days per week you would expect your trainee to work;
Pay US$ or Php: per month
To be paid:
Will your trainee be paid via Payroll?
Maximum no. of weeks offered:
Earliest Start date:
Minimum no. Of weeks:
Latest end date:
Dates of work closure (if applicable):
1. Is training available during this period?
If not, will student be paid?
Category of work (please tick)
– laboratory based and dealing with specialized work namely diagnostic analysis, testing and evaluation with some theoretical content.
– deals with special project work, possibly in design office, in technical management or in testing services.
– Covers operational activity and usually involve on-site or assembly work related to the production process and hands – on working environment
1. Will you be able to arrange lodgings for your trainee?
If yes, what kind of accommodation: (please check)
Bed and Breakfast
2. Probable cost of lodging per week?
3. Probable cost of living (including lodging and travel expenses)?
4. Any other details about the accommodation?
5. Are canteen facilities available at the company?
6. Are social Facilities (sports club etc.) available within the company?
The information contained on this form will be transcribed onto a standard IAESTE Philippines offer form. Neither your company’s address nor the name of the official responsible will be given to a foreign student until after we have received written confirmation from yourselves that the selected candidate has been accepted for training
Every effort will be made to select a candidate for training according to the requirements you have indicated on this offer form. For this reason, it is advisable to include as much details as possible both on the type of placement offered and the qualifications of the trainee required. Please attach a company brochure with your offer form as this will further ensure that an informed and motivated student is put forward as your trainee.
One student will be nominated for this placement and unless you have requested otherwise, details of an IAESTE selected candidate will reach you by 31 March, which is IAESTE’s international deadline for nominations. Once you have confirmed acceptance of the trainee (Please advise us if you have specific date other than March 31) IAESTE Philippines will take care of all visa requirements, in case of extension, employer will assist IAESTE Philippines. We would like to ask that if you do not find the chosen candidate acceptable, the member country which selected the trainee should be allowed to put forwards an alternative candidate. If suitable candidate cannot be found, your offer will then be passed to another country, provided there is still time available.
Although the training offer you are making is not legally binding, we request that you view this as a serious commitment to hold a place open for an IAESTE trainee, at least until the specified nomination deadline. PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS AS A SOURCE OF ONE OF MANY APPLICATIONS TO BE SCREENED FOR TRAINING PLACEMENTS WITHIN YOUR COMPANY, BUT AS AN IAESTE OFFER TO BE UNDERTAKEN BY AN IAESTE TRAINEE.
I agree to hold this offer open for a foreign trainee and expect to receive details of the selected IAESTE student.
Alternative date by which I would prefer to receive the student’s applications:
In the Philippines, IAESTE is administered by POEC Consultancy International, Inc. A company engaged in Cultural Exchange Programs, which is SEC registered in the Philippines offering student services such as study board, international internship and training abroad. Neither IAESTE Philippines nor POEC Consultancy International Inc., can be held responsible for any accidents or damages which may occur either at a trainee’s place of work or elsewhere during placement in the Philippines.